Dragon Ball Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the world of dragon ball z and bring your dreams to life

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Havel - The Rock [Approved]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Havel

Havel

Xeni : 5

Havel - The Rock [Approved] Empty
PostSubject: Havel - The Rock [Approved]   Havel - The Rock [Approved] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:45 pm

name : Havel

race :
half blood saiyaman

Alignment :
Good

Physical Description :
My name is Tiger,im 18 years old, my high is 180 CMs, i have short black hair and black eyes ,and my skin color is light,,,,i have no skinny body, in fact i have some muscles on my bones,and i always wear a turban ,its a gift from my dead father,.......

dislikes :
blue cheese

Back Story :
Im from mother earth I grew up in a village that work in farming ,my mother loved me so much and protect me from every harm, I haven’t ever meet my father,when ever I ask mother about him she tell me that he is a bad man and he had left us long ago without knowing that you are coming to this life ,
Unfortunately our village was having a war with other villages because it was on an important trading way……..
So the day had come when our village was trapped by other villages troops and the attack started ,
I was sleeping when suddenly my mother woke me up and told me to run away from the village ,
“why mother what’s happening?” havels said to his mother.
“there is no enough time my boy , the village is being attacked by other villages troops ,take this and go my son, “his mother said to him and gave him a red black turban ,
“what?...i didn’t understand, what does other villages wants from our village……and even thou aren’t we should defend it with our souls?”  
And while he was talking to his mother the wall suddenly broke and fall , and a huge black steel dressed human knight appeared he shattered his sword and  slaughtered havel’s mother into tow half ,havel was so shocked ….he didn’t know what to do……..”mother ……. Mother…..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”havel’s shouted .
“oh….so it was your mother young boy? ..HAHAHAHAHAHA……your going to hell with her soon don’t be afraid ,HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, so what are you going to do about it boy? hahahHAHAHAHAH! Good bye!”
Then he stroke his giant sword towards havel…….suddenly a big flash came out of the turban havels was surprised but he could ran away thanks to that flash from his turban…….
While he was running from the village he heard the villagers screams ……his eyes was filled with tears
He was crying …..and hopeless ,he didn’t realized that the giant knight was following him ,he sat beside a big rook he was crying on his mother, when he heard a voice behind him it was the knight ……
“WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING LITTLE BASTARD??”the knight said to him
“you killed my mother…..you….you…YOU….YOU BEAST!”havel said with his tears floating from his eyes,
“if your gana cry all the day you will always stay that week…….pathetic little kid, YOUR GOING TO DIE HERE AND NOW! “the knight said, and he struck towards havel,
Suddenly havel turban started to glowing weirdly ,it covered his entire his entire body the …FLASH!
His clothing where changer and his power where forced to be unleashed, his turban was some sort of a device that unleashes it’s users power, but he didn’t know…..
“no way……what are you are yu the same kid I was going to kill????????? How is this could be possible? “the knight said.
Havel felt his body was field with something he couldn’t explain, it was his body power but he didn’t know it,
“I will revenge my mother ,PREPARE YOUR SELF I WILL SLATER YOU!”
Havel jumped on the knight and stroke him with great power!
The knight was shocked of havel’s power….
“what is this …….?”the knight said.
And he fall down on the ground he was in a koma….
Havel thought that he was dead ,so he continued his moving away from the village he climbed a nearby mountain….when he reached the top he found a beard man ,standing,
“that was impressive what did you done there kiddo…… ,
Not any one can done what have you done there…..  you nearly killed that black knight”
He said to havel,
“what… how do you know a bout him? And me?”havels said

“its not important how did I knew…the important thing is …do you want to get stronger?”

Then havel remembered his mother’s death …so he cried

“well if you are going to cry you wont be abale to do anything….., STOP CRYING YOUNG MAN! MEN DON’T CRY ! DO YOU WANT TO REVENGE YOUR MOTHER? DO YOU WANT TO REVENGE YOUR VILLAGE? “he said to havel
Havel stopped crying and said: “ Yes….yes I want!”
“THEN YOU HAVE TO BECOME STRONGER! “he said to havel
“ how ?”havel said
“that thing leave it to me, if you agreed to stay with me 6 years I will be able to teach you the basics of power ….and the rest will be up to you”he said to havel
“what I will call you ?”havel said to him
“you call me master yoro”

This is my story ….. this is my life
Back to top Go down
Suriyu
DA BAWS
Suriyu

Xeni : 324

Havel - The Rock [Approved] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Havel - The Rock [Approved]   Havel - The Rock [Approved] EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 4:12 pm

approved for rp
Back to top Go down
https://dragonballheroes.forumotion.com

Havel - The Rock [Approved]
Page 1 of 1